Schaff Trend Cycle Indicator for Metastock
The Schaff Trend Cycle Indicator is the result of combining Slow Stochastics and the Moving Average Convergence/Divergence. The MACD is a trend indicator, yet it has lag due to its slow responsive signal line. The improved signal line gives the Schaff Trend Cycle, which acts as an early warning sign to detect trends.
MetaStock → Tools → Indicator Builder → New
Copy and paste indicator formula below.
Submitted by kaiji over 3 years ago
- ADX/PDI/MDI v2.0
- adx with stochastics signals
- Cycle Indicator by Bill Irwin
- Price Action Indicator (PAIN)
- Moving Average of Only One Day of a the Week
- Ortalama fiyat degiskenligi gostergesi
Please login here to leave a comment.