Stock Portfolio Organizer
The ultimate porfolio management solution.
#1 Selling Amibroker Plugin featuring:
Tom DeMark Trend Lines for Amibroker (AFL)
Just include this code in your chart that has your HLOC graph and adjust the percent field and it will draw TD Trend Lines, in any time frame. I started with the example code I found in the help section for “LineArray”.
- The previous price must have closed down for a potential upside breakout.
- The current open must be greater than both the current TD Supply Line and the previous close and must then trade at least one tick higher.
- The current price bar’s open must be above both the previous two price bars’ closes, and the current price bar’s TD Supply Line must be above the previous price bar’s high.
- The previous close plus the previous bar’s ‘buying pressure’ must be below the current price bar’s TD Supply Line price level.
- The current open must be less than both the current TD Demand Line and the previous close and must then trade at least one tick lower.
- The price bar prior to a downside breakout must be an up close.
- The close minus the previous bar’s ‘selling pressure’ must be above the current price bar’s TD Demand Line price level.
- The current open must be below both the previous two closing prices, and the current price bar’s TD Demand Line must be below the previous low.
Similar Indicators / Formulas
Indicator / Formula
Please login here to leave a comment.Back